Excited About Bikini Shopping! - Toronto, ON

I had a tummy tuck with liposuction about three...

I had a tummy tuck with liposuction about three months ago. I am a woman in my 40's and the only regret about the surgery was that I should have done this years ago! Doctor Jugenburg is a highly skilled surgeon and performed a miracle with reshaping my body! I took the medication as directed and did not experience much pain at all within my recovery only some discomfort because it was frustrating for the first few days and weeks not being able to do much physically. Probably due to my age, I found myself very tired for the first month. I was able to stand fully straight by the fourth week. The healing is coming along nicely with a thin scar that can be hidden beneath my panty line. Kim McDonald, the Managing Director is truly an example of perfection in professionalism, honesty, integrity and beauty! Thank you to Doctor Jugenburg and his staff!
Sounds like you had a great experience. My tt is scheduled for June 6 with Dr. J and I can't wait. How was the swelling??? I have to attend a wedding 6 weeks after the surgery and am hoping that I can look super duper good. I'm also in my early 40s. Did you get lipo in the flanks?? Would you recommend that? Or did that make the swelling worse? I really need to figure that out. :)
Aww yay, thank you for sharing. I go next Thursday for my TT and muscle repair with Dr. J. I've been so nervous. Im confident in Dr's and clinic's abilities and not too worried about the actual surgery, I'm just terrified of the recovery and not feeling like myself anymore or at least for 6 weeks. I have a 21 month old son that likes to be carried, and i won't be able to lift him, so I'm worried about his reaction. How's the swelling for you? Have you started doing much physical activity/working out? Did you have muscle repair?
Yes, I had the full TT with muscle repair and lipo. I was off all meds after one week and driving and doing light house work. I did feel exhausted a lot but I allowed my body to guide how much I could do physically. The recovery is a" process" and as each day passes, you will see improvements. Be patient because at times you might panic and/or feel discouraged.....try and trust the process (-: The swelling went away by the fifth week. After six weeks most can resume regular activity such as exercise. I was walking straight at about 4 weeks. Dr. J and his staff are amazing!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon