Amazing Doctor - Toronto, ON

On June 22,2012. At the age of 60, Grandmother of...

On June 22,2012. At the age of 60, Grandmother of a two years boy. I had a Tummy Tuck secretly done! I done it without any family member or friends know. It was the best decision in my life. On that morning, I went to the hospital alone. I was very clam. My surgery time was set at 10:AM. I woke up at 1:PM. The first person I saw was Dr. Robert Backstein. He was at my bed side. I felt no pain, no side effect from anesthesia. I recovered from my tummy tuck surgery very quickly and was able to get up and move around by the second day.

My first consult Tummy Tuck surgeon was with Dr. Backstein at Steeles Avenue Cosmetic Surgery back in January 2012. Dr. Backstein has a great personality, very kind, Patient and extremely compassionate. He is devoted to his job and it shows in his quality of his work. The results were amazing. I am so grateful. After the tummy tuck, I am able to wear beautiful clothes fitting nicely over my flat tummy. I am a more self confident, more happier woman and plan to rebuild my new life after lived alone and isolated from the society for so many years, Thanks for million, DR. Backstein and your whole excellent medical team!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Wow well done. Congratulations! I got TT done 4 days ago. First 2 days I was constantly worried if I have made a wrong decision! But I must say this was the best decision ever. Happy speedy recovery :)
I am very happy for you. I am sure you will like your final result. Just be patient, are you also Dr. Backstein's patient? Make sure you have walking and rest. Good luck on your TT recovery. applyungly
The best decision in my life! On June 22, 2012, at the age of 60. Grandmother of a two years old boy. I had a Tummy Tuck secretly done. I done it without any family member or friends know. It was the best decision in my life. On that morning, I went to the hospital alone. I was very clam. My surgery time was set at 10:AM. I woke up at 1:PM. The first person I saw was Dr. Backstein. He was at my bed side. I felt no pain, no side effect from anesthesia. I recovered from my tummy tuck surgery very quickly and was able to get up and moved around by the second day. My first consult tummy tuck surgeon was with Dr. Backstein at Steeles Avenue Cosmetic Surgery back in January 2012. Dr. Backstein has a great personality, very kind, patient and extremely compassionate. He is devoted to his job and it shows in his quality of his work. The result were amazing. I am so grateful. After the tummy tuck, I am able to wear beautiful clothes fitting nicely over my flat tummy. I am a more self confident, more happier woman and plan to rebuild my new life after lived alone and isolated from the society for so many years. Thanks for million, Dr. Backstein and your whole excellent medical team! If any one want to view my before and after photos, feel free sent me a private email
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to express my grateful positive experience. I fact I found DR. Backstein is from rate md. I am a happy patient. Keep up the good work. appleungly

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Tummy Tuck community.