Amazing Doctor - Toronto, ON

On June 22,2012. At the age of 60, Grandmother of...

On June 22,2012. At the age of 60, Grandmother of a two years boy. I had a Tummy Tuck secretly done! I done it without any family member or friends know. It was the best decision in my life. On that morning, I went to the hospital alone. I was very clam. My surgery time was set at 10:AM. I woke up at 1:PM. The first person I saw was Dr. Robert Backstein. He was at my bed side. I felt no pain, no side effect from anesthesia. I recovered from my tummy tuck surgery very quickly and was able to get up and move around by the second day.

My first consult Tummy Tuck surgeon was with Dr. Backstein at Steeles Avenue Cosmetic Surgery back in January 2012. Dr. Backstein has a great personality, very kind, Patient and extremely compassionate. He is devoted to his job and it shows in his quality of his work. The results were amazing. I am so grateful. After the tummy tuck, I am able to wear beautiful clothes fitting nicely over my flat tummy. I am a more self confident, more happier woman and plan to rebuild my new life after lived alone and isolated from the society for so many years, Thanks for million, DR. Backstein and your whole excellent medical team!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon