The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon - Toronto, ON

Dr. Smith is the best surgeon for rhinoplasty. I...

Dr. Smith is the best surgeon for rhinoplasty. I did a lot of research before choosing him. He has the best reviews and for a good reason. He did an excellent job removing the bump on the bridge of my nose and reducing the size of the tip. I had my surgery almost 2 months ago and my nose looks great now! Dr. Smith was very patient with me at every appointment both before and after surgery. He answered all my questions, even chatted about some unrelated stuff. I definitely did not feel rushed. He is very kind, and very good at what he does. His secretary, Beena, is also very sweet. I also liked that he performs surgery in a hospital rather than in his office like many other surgeons. It made me feel safer that in case of an emergency there are plenty of other doctors nearby.

A year since the surgery

It has been just over a year since my surgery. All the swelling is pretty much gone now. I am very pleased with how my nose turned out.
What I like about Dr. Smith, is that as per my request, he was careful to not "over do it". I don't like the obvious pinched look that a lot of people get after a rhinoplasty. But Dr. Smith was careful to keep my nose looking natural.
I also liked that during my initial appointment he didn't pressure me to go with procedures that I didn't feel comfortable with. He suggested a chin implant, but when I said I'm not interested, he did not push it. Also, I asked him about reducing the size of my nostrils, and he actually said he doesn't recommend it because there is 10% chance that visible scars will remain. I felt he was being very honest about the risks of the different procedures and rhinoplasty in general.
He may be more expensive than some other surgeons, but this is a serious surgery that you are considering! Don't try to save on something like this. If you decide that you really can't live with the nose you have (and I don't recommend anyone gets plastic surgery just to look a little prettier), than be willing to spend money on a good surgeon. I am very glad that I went with Dr. Smith and have no regrets.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon