The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon! -Toronto, ON

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Online. I can honestly say dr. Smith is amazing would recomment him to anyone without a second thought! I already liked him since the very first consultation (usually does not happen as some surgeons rush you and seem uninterested, he was very sweet and knowledgeable) . You can tell he truly cares about his patients and making them happy. He spent enough time with me during the consultation to explain any questions/ concerns and explained everything he was going to change. During consultation he drew everything on a paper; on the day of surgery I was slightly worried he might have forgotten what we spoke about during consultation, but to my surprise he brought the paper with him showing me he has not forgotten anything (very comforting to me). His work speaks for itself but I am shocked at the huge difference rhinoplasty has made to my face- especially my side profile.You gain so much confidence after surgery. If you are looking for a skilled,caring, and very experienced Rhinoplasty surgeon definitely consult with Dr. Smith!

Pictures!? Would love to see as I am considering Dr. Oakley Smith myself . . . perhaps you can PM me pictures!?

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and add more information about your procedure and recovery itself, we can file your review into the rhinoplasty community. More information is so much more helpful to others embarking on similar journeys.