The Best at Botox - Toronto, ON

I wanted to look great for an upcoming trip after...

I wanted to look great for an upcoming trip after having broken up with a longtime boyfriend. I really enjoyed my experience as I found dr. Barankin relaxed and very very knowledgeable, and not trying to sell me anything. He really was there to explain all the things he could do for my skin and in particular the benefits of Botox. After having done a ton of research and talking to some friends, it was obvious that dr. Barankin was the best.
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Barankin was very honest and took his time explaining what Botox could and couldn't do for me. He didn't try to sell me anything, simply provided education and showed me that he cares about his profession and beauty and that he'll only treat you if he thinks he can get you a great result. I found him quite refreshing.

I don't have any pictures and provided all the info I can.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Botox community today.