Teosyal Liquid Facelift - Toronto, ON

After the stress of going through a divorce, I had...

After the stress of going through a divorce, I had lost some weight which was great except for my face as the extra fat filled out my face. I felt I looked somewhat deflated and my face drooped. I needed to put back some "weight" in certain areas to pick it back up! I went for a consult where we discussed what needed to be re-lifted and he marked the areas on my face and took before photos for when I returned for the procedure. I also brought in photos of myself from when I felt I looked my best so he had a reference of what I used to look like. When I came in for the procedure he took the time to numb me to ease any pain which was almost non existent. He was very gentle injecting me and after every few injections he would have me sit up to see how it looked with gravity. He works like a sculptor working his way around so everything was done evenly. The whole process took probably 45 min and I could have gone out for dinner after as I had no redness or bruising!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Abdifar assured me that the teosyal would fill in those voids in my face and give me an instant lift. It was relatively painless and instant results. I left right after feeling like a new woman. No bruising and instant results. The one thing I was worried about was looking like I actually did something, and he reassured me it would look natural. I would definitely do it again and absolutely have Dr. Abdifar do the procedure.

Thanks for sharing.  Good idea bringing the pictures!