Non-surgical/injectable Nose Job with Restalyne - Toronto, ON

I wasn't ready to commit to a surgical rhinoplasty...

I wasn't ready to commit to a surgical rhinoplasty so I decided to undergo a non-surgical/injectable nose job to heighten the bridge/define the tip of my nose. Dr. Asaria recommended Restalyne, which provided me with the option to dissolve the filler if I didn't end up liking the result.

I decided to get the procedure done on the same day I went in for a consultation. Dr. Asaria answered all of my questions and addressed any concerns. The procedure took around 15-20 minutes during which I felt very minimal pain/discomfort. I was amazed by the immediate results! I experienced a little bit of swelling immediately after but it gradually dissipated over the next few days.

Two weeks after the procedure, I went in for a check-up with Dr. Asaria; he checked to see that the filler was evenly distributed and that I didn't get an infection. Very happy with the final result!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Friendly and professional; seems like a doctor who cares about his clients.

This only cost $900?

I'm glad you're happy with your new look! We'd love to see your before and after photos as they're so helpful for others considering a non-surgical nose job.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf!