A Nose with Some Shape :) - Toronto, ON

I had an extremely unflattering nose - sort of...

I had an extremely unflattering nose - sort of flat and bumpy. I called it my potato nose. I'd been trying to save for a rhinoplasty for ages, but from what I can tell, they usually cost over $5000 and I just wasn't up for the recovery time.

I just had Restylane injections in the bridge of my nose and it looks AMAZING. The entire bridge is more straight and defined, and some filler was injected at the tip to make the droopy tip look cute and round.

I'm still waiting to see how long the injections will last, but for now i say TOTally worth it

I went to a reputable cosmetic clinic in toronto. I wouldn't recommend trying to go cheap on this kind of thing - I mean, it's the cheaper option anyways, so might as well go with the highest bidder

Hey can you please tell us who in T.O who you went with? Thanks a bunch :)
I know you posted this a while ago but would you mind sharing where you went?

I live close to Toronto and am considering having this done. Could you tell me which clinic you went to and who did your nose for you? It'd be extremely helpful.
Thank you!

Hardly any pain at all - they put a numbing gel on the nose first, and then its just a bit of a pinch as they put the needle in
Afterwards it felt weird, like the throbbing numb feeling you get after getting hit in the nose...but not particularly uncomfortable

That's nice you had hardly any pain. I'm glad everything went so well. Keep us posted :)

-Britt

Hi Kiki,

Welcome to the community. I'm so happy that although not Rhinoplasty you are so much more comfortable with your nose. Did you have any pain or downtown with the injections? Please keep us updated and if you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt