Slim Lipo Anterior/inner Thighs - Toronto, ON

I had slim lipo on my inner/outer thighs last...

I had slim lipo on my inner/outer thighs last Thursday. I cannot believe how well I felt afterward. A week out, my thighs are really bruised and I have to sit down gingerly but I am pleasantly surprised.

I had a positive mindset going in-- as in, my thigh "bits" could only get better, not worse and I will continue to hold true to this belief until the results are in three months or so from now.

I was under neuroleptic anesthetic-- once the IV drugs went in, I did have some pain that I can recall but then woke up in recovery. The pain I had while sedated was quite strong so I cannot imagine being awake. I saw the cannula and my heart rate already increased!

Like I said before, my legs are a little swollen and super bruised (black, blue, purple, red).

I had little drainage the night of the procedure but protected the couch/bedding as instructed to do so by my certified plastic surgeon.

I was walking my dogs the night of the procedure. I have been back to the gym just doing upper body and light walking on the treadmill.

I am cautiously optimistic about my results. The inner thigh I can tell already is less but I am still seeing the "bits-- saddle bag" on the outer thigh so I have to be patient.

I promise to post some pictures as I found the other reviews very helpful.

Hi Elizabeth, I am wondering who your surgeon was as I am considering this procedure. Also would love to see some pictures. How mobile were you right after and how was the post op discomfort?

Thanks for posting your experience, Elizabeth. How are you doing now? I'd love if you could update with what the recovery process is like.