Short Scar Breast Lift - Toronto, ON

I am very athletic and fit, unfortunately my...

I am very athletic and fit, unfortunately my breasts have always been too big for my frame and over the past 10 years also begun to droop, feel very heavy and uncomfortable. I just needed to have them put back - up where they should be in the first place :-)

A month after my procedure (short scar breast...

A month after my procedure (short scar breast lift) I hardly have any scaring at all. The nipples are perfectly round, symmetrical and look natural. I only have a little short vertical line underneath them, which is not even visible from the front, unless I rise my arms or lift my breast. Within a couple of hours I went from size D to B and I could not be happier with the results! My breasts are finally small and perky and they fit perfectly with the rest of my body. All I can say is I wish I had done it earlier!!!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. T is one of the most personable, kind, focused and attentive doctors I have ever come across. Before having my breast lift I have personally consulted a couple of cosmetic surgeons. Dr. T turned out to have the most experience and unsurpassed results! After looking through a very thick binder of "before and after" photos of breast surgeries he performed, I knew he was the best doctor I could possibly choose. The way in which Dr. T performed my breast lift exceeded by expectations above and beyond.

Congratulations on the new breasts.  So glad you are happy with the final results.  There is something to be said for small and perky :)
Anna-
Congratulations on your procedure!
Can I ask if you had breast aumentation along with your lift?

I have also been researching and talking with PS's in my area for the same reason.
I am also VERY athletic and one of the reasons I haven't done anything yet is bec of the 'downtime' away from working out.

I hope your recovery continues to go well.

Sincerely,