SeptoRhinoplasty + Chin Augmentation Plastic Surgery Virgin! Toronto, ON

I had always hated the side profile of my face as...

I had always hated the side profile of my face as well as my weak chin. Although I am thin, I always felt like I had a double chin due to my lack of chin. I had some major sinus issues as well that I had seen numerous ENTs for but they did not offer much help. I ended up having both septorhinoplasty as well as chin augmentation on April 16th 2014. I am already very pleased with the results, my face looks much softer and more feminine now. I am only 2 months post-op, everything has settled in so nicely and naturally. I already love my new look so I can't wait to see it 6 months from now.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I initially met with Dr. Asaria for just a rhinoplasty (plus deviated septum correction) but when we looked at my images and my desired outcome, he suggested a small chin implant as well. As soon as I saw his imaging with both the rhinoplasty + chin implant, I knew that there was no way I could just do the rhino! Dr. Asaria walked me through every question I had (and since this was my first cosmetic procedure, I had plenty of questions!) and I felt really reassured from day one. He called me the night before my surgery as well as the night after surgery. He really took the time to listen to every thought that came to mind and has such excellent bedside manner. My new nose is awesome and I am SO glad I went with the chin implant as well since it brings better balance to my face. I HIGHLY recommend you at least schedule a consult with him so that you can see and decide for yourself, you will not regret it.

I'm happy for you! I hope you'll consider posting your before and after photos (even with your eyes blurred out to preserve your anonymity). Rhinoplasty/chin surgery transformations are my favorites to see. :)