Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

For as long as I can remember, I've always felt...

For as long as I can remember, I've always felt self conscious of my nose. Side profile pictures were not my friend. I contemplated rhinoplasty on and off for a few years - the timing was always off, and I was still pretty young. After some extensive research, and outweighing the pro's and con's, I finally decided on rhinoplasty. I immediately found my surgeon, Dr. Asaria, and booked my consultation. Many people say to "visit several doctors," but if you've ever met Dr. Asaria, you would also see why I didn't feel the need. There really was no point - I just knew he had to be my surgeon. My surgery was on July 17th, so I'm still recovering and swollen, but I can already say I am so much happier with my nose. Needless to say, SO worth it, and so thankful for finding such an incredible doctor.

Before to 10 days later

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Asaria was the first and only doctor I had a consultation with - after meeting him and his amazing staff, I realized there truly couldn't be a doctor, whom I would feel more comfortable with. His wife, Femina, whom is the practice manager, tentatively held a surgery date for me, after I explained that I would need to get surgery ASAP, to allow more time for recovery before school. This is just one example of how amazing everyone in the clinic was - I was so grateful for her. During my consultation, I explained all of the aspects that bothered me, and Dr. Asaria assured me that he would do what he could to make a natural looking nose for my face, while improving the areas I disliked. He was both personable and incredibly intelligent - he explained everything about the procedure (the risks), while remaining completely approachable and comforting. There was never a moment where I doubted Dr. Asaria. On the day of my surgery, which was done in his clinic, his nurses and staff did an amazing job making me feel comfortable. I had explained how nervous I was, and they instantly eased my anxiety. This was a big thing for me. I felt extremely nervous while waiting in his room, until I saw him! My nerves instantly turned to excitement and I just knew I was putting my trust with an amazing surgeon. It's only been approximately a week and a half since surgery, and I truly couldn't be happier - even though I'm extremely swollen. Dr. Asaria is truly talented, and I'm so thankful to of had such an amazing doctor! I recommend him to everyone looking for a talented, down-to-earth surgeon. You will not be disappointed.

You were lucky to have a good surgeon at the first attempt.. I did the same I found a Surgeon in Iran that was not honest he he deceived me for money And he ruined my nose.
Its great feeling when u have that conection with a dr that will be working on your face . Happy u had successful surgery . Good luck
Thank you for sharing! What did you not like about your original nose?
I didn't like a few things - the length, the tip, the bump and the width! All are fixed now.
Congratulations on a successful surgery. I bet you're excited to see the results. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.