Rhinoplasty! - Toronto, ON

Dr.Asaria was recommended to me by my best friend...

Dr.Asaria was recommended to me by my best friend and I actually thank her so much for finding an AMAZING surgeon. Finding a surgeon you can actually trust is very difficult. I am so happy I chose Dr.Asaria to do my rhinoplasty. He did an amazing job! It's only been 2 weeks and it looks fantastic! I go out and people tell me my nose looks so natural and that he did such an amazing job and I agree 100%. His staff and especially his wife are all such nice considerate people. When I got the surgery done, I was so nervous I almost shed a tear and right away the nurses and Dr.Asaria started making me laugh and making convo. with me to get my mind off it. I felt so welcomed and safe going through surgery with him and his staff. Also I was a little worried about not being able to pay it all at once, and Femine(his wife) was so understanding about it, and reassured me not to worry and worked something out with me. Overall VERY HAPPY with results, and service! 10/10 !
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.

Pictures

Keep in mind it's only been two weeks and it looks this great. I can't wait to see it in 2 months
I can't see any pictures here
How much did you pay after taxes? Thanks!
Looks great!! :)