Nasal Breathing Problems - Toronto, ON

Dr. Asaria was extremely professional, helpful,...

Dr. Asaria was extremely professional, helpful, and accurate when it came to my surgery and the healing process afterwards. I needed rhinoplasty due to an accident from my childhood that was now leading to serious breathing issues. Dr. Asaria not only fixed all of my breathing issues but he left my nose looking better than it had before the accident. Despite the dramatic change in the shape and overall size of my nose, after the surgery i still looked like me and my nose is very natural looking. Almost everyone i know that has seen me since my recovery has only commented after being told about the surgery "wow i can see it now that you mention it but you still look like you". I told Dr. Asaria that i wanted to look like me not like a specific "celebrity" and that is exactly what he did. I would recommend him to anyone.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Asaria was extremely accurate and helpful during the healing process which made it easier to get through. He was also great at calling in to make sure that i was recovering well even when i was too out of it to call myself. No matter how silly or random my question Dr. Asaria was always helpful and there for me.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.