Happy with my Results and Healing Well - Toronto, ON

I had such a great experience with Dr. Smith. He...

I had such a great experience with Dr. Smith. He really knows what he is doing, and my nose has turned out great so far and is continuing to heal well. I was expecting the worst after my surgery, especially after watching youtube vlogs and reading about other people's experiences, but I had no nausea, discomfort, or bruising, and very, very minimal swelling after my surgery. Dr. Smith performed open rhinoplasty on my nose where he shaved down a small bump on the bridge of my nose and rotated and refined my tip. He was the only surgeon I consulted with, I liked that he only does noes and had great reviews on realself and ratemd, and after meeting with him I felt comfortable going forward with the surgery. He is very straight forward and has a good eye for what will fit your face - my nose is a better version of my old nose, not a cookie-cutter plastic surgery nose. I am 8 days post-op and I don't think anyone would be able to tell I had surgery. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for the best.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon