I wanted to get my nose corrected as it was too...
17 Jan 2014
7 months post
I wanted to get my nose corrected as it was too large for my face and it was a constant discomfort to me. Finally saving up enough I decided to find a surgeon who could offer me exactly what I needed for my face while still allowing me to keep a natural look. Dr. Tong was very clear and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Him and his staff provided top notch hospitality and made the patient feel right at home. The day of the procedure felt like you were being pampered at a spa, and once you woke up you could feel excitement from the new you. I highly recommend Dr.Tong to anyone looking to improve their appearance naturally and look like the way they have always dreamed of.
- The surgery was very successful
- It was painless and the swelling was no hard to deal with
- The nose is visually improved instantly and will dramatically get improved within a few months
- Dr.Tong and his staff check up on you often and are there anytime you need them if you have any concerns.
- During winter months the dryness and cold weather can irritate a recent rhinoplasty. However this has nothing to do with the practice itself, but more so the healing process.