Worth It. - Toronto, ON

I'v had dark circles under my eye's since I was...

I'v had dark circles under my eye's since I was little. I was told it's hyperpigmentation, which you can't do much about. BUT making the eyes look less hollow would help. So I went for it and this is one syringe.

The doctor bruised my right eye after, which I read what very common. Something like a 50/50 chance. And I had a little lump on my right eye. Reading this it sounds all pretty crazy. But, I was desperate for any change. The bruise healed and the bump went away with some gentle massaging and i'm happy. Some mornings I wake up and don't see the difference, other day's I do.

I still have the darker pigment. I was thinking or getting a cream to lighten it. It looks like a drastic change in the photo. I think i'm a little crazy cause I sometimes I don't see the change. But when I look at the photo's it looks so good. I always see before and after photos of these injections and think they were photoshopped or the flash on the camera was turned on. BUT, she took them in the same setting and showed me them right away.

She told me to come back in 6 months and she can do it again, and it will get even better. She said the magic words, I hope i'll have the money.
Dr. Jane Doe