Worth It. - Toronto, ON

I'v had dark circles under my eye's since I was...

I'v had dark circles under my eye's since I was little. I was told it's hyperpigmentation, which you can't do much about. BUT making the eyes look less hollow would help. So I went for it and this is one syringe.

The doctor bruised my right eye after, which I read what very common. Something like a 50/50 chance. And I had a little lump on my right eye. Reading this it sounds all pretty crazy. But, I was desperate for any change. The bruise healed and the bump went away with some gentle massaging and i'm happy. Some mornings I wake up and don't see the difference, other day's I do.

I still have the darker pigment. I was thinking or getting a cream to lighten it. It looks like a drastic change in the photo. I think i'm a little crazy cause I sometimes I don't see the change. But when I look at the photo's it looks so good. I always see before and after photos of these injections and think they were photoshopped or the flash on the camera was turned on. BUT, she took them in the same setting and showed me them right away.

She told me to come back in 6 months and she can do it again, and it will get even better. She said the magic words, I hope i'll have the money.
i have the same raccoon eyes from allergies...will try lightening creams first but this would help to coz i do have wrinkles as well...yours look great now
Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf.  Just out of curiosity, what products are you thinking of using to lighten your under eye skin?  I think a lot of us can relate to not being sure about the results as far as liking the results one day and not being sure if you see any change the next day (especially with eyelid related treatments).

Keep us posted on how long the restylane lasts for you and anything else you think of, and whether or not the lightening cream works for you.
The more I read online about lighting creams, the more dangerous it seems. Really, I hope to talk to a dermatologist again. Most of the time it feels like a money pit.
Dr. Jane Doe