Dr. Asaria Review - Toronto, ON

I've been to Dr.Asaria before as he did my...

I've been to Dr.Asaria before as he did my dimplasty which was a great turn out by the way. Also, I just left his office today from injecting filler into the hollow area under my eyes to get rid of the circles. He is a great dr and I strongly recommend him as he does a great job, and will not hesitate at providing re-assurance and any support that you may need.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Restylane community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Restylane community.
Hi Jill, feel free to add me. Pros and cons of the filler treatment I received: Pros - Added volume to the under eye area which was quite hollow. - Helped with the shadow effect under my eyes which displayed from the hollowness . - Less tired look. Cons - Does not get rid of the darkness under my eyes. So far that is about it. There aren't really much cons about this procedure. Also, I never expected it to get rid of the darkness, my only expectation was for volume. As much as I would love to get rid of the darkness, I don't know anything that works; unless someone has any suggestions. However, I feel that I need more filler treatment in that area, so I have made an appointment for April.22nd for additional Restylene injections under the eye area to help get rid of the hollow appearance. I will also ask Dr. Asaria about Radiesse filler because I heard it lasts longer, and I inquire about the comparison between the 2 fillers as to which is best for under eye treatment. I will post b4 and after pics after my 2nd treatment hopefully after this coming up appntment
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon