Fillers for Nasolabial Folds (Smile Lines) in 27 Year Old Female - Toronto, ON

Injectable fillers for my nasolabial folds (smile...

Injectable fillers for my nasolabial folds (smile lines). I am only 27 and have had them since I was little and have seen MANY doctors (in both New York & London, UK) and always ended up looking like I had fat chipmunk cheeks after they gave me fillers.
Dr. Asaria was amazing, so gentle, and I can't believe I didn't have ONE bruise after or needle mark. It really helped lift my cheeks while maintaining a natural looking appearance of my cheekbones.
Lucky you . Iam really happy to hear that someone is happy with fillers . Wich one did you use ?
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  We'd love to see some before and after pics to see your results.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

WOW Dr. Asaria was the best doctor I have ever gone to for injectable fillers for my nasolabial folds (smile lines). Dr. Asaria really took the time understanding what I wanted, studied the natural contours of my face and was so gentle. I did not have one bruise or needle mark - it was amazing, my friend didn't even believe me that I had injections when I saw her the next day. And I had a headshot photoshoot 2 days after and looked great, absolutely no recovery downtime because of this Dr.'s expertise... will go again and recommend him to anybody for injectables!!