Eyeliner on Top Lid - Toronto, ON

I've had a very good experience with the...

I've had a very good experience with the technician. I wanted a very natural barely noticeable thicker eyelashes look and that's what she did. I don't even look like I have eyeliner on at all, just thicker lashes and slightly more contrast.

Throughout the whole procedure she was letting me see it in a mirror and would draw in the next strokes with a liquid eyeliner before going with the ink. I have to admit she had a lot of patience with me and encouraged me to make sure she was doing what I wanted.

I also liked that she told me right away that if the pain is too bad for me (while putting the anesthesia)to tell her to stop & there would be no commitment. She first tried it (with no ink obviously) on my wrist then on the lid closer to the brow before going near the eye.

We both seemed to agree that with permanent makeup it's always better to do less when in doubt (I wasn't sure sometimes if I wanted the line a bit thicker/darker)

Overall I felt comfortable knowing I had control over the result and I am very happy with what she did.

On top of that she ended up charging me less than the price she gave me because I just wanted a very fine line.

Hi Tina,

Welcome to the permanent makeup community. Wow, your artists sounds awesome and having so much control is great. Are you going back for a darker line like you mentioned? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

No pressure of any kind Listened`to what I wanted Had tremendous amount of patience with me while I checked out every stroke. Overall seems like a caring person that is not just about the profit. Several times she had told me that I didnt need some (cosmetic procedures) because they were too harsh for my skin and she said that several problems that I wanted fixed were just in my head. Basically told me to wait a number of years before doing certain things. Instead of a laser that I wanted she told me that I needed cleaning (obviously much cheaper procedure) A person like this is easy to feel comfortable going to.