Lower Cheek - Toronto

My cheek has been disfigured by other surgeon...

My cheek has been disfigured by other surgeon previously. I have done a long research to find the best filler to help me. I have interviewed a numbers of dermatologists, fillers in North America. I decided to go to Dr S in Toronto because of the good feedbacks on him on another online chatroom. Also he is one of the doctor who has "NO" negative feedback on a doctor rating website.

I have visited him for a couple of times, and all I could say is that this dermatologist really cares about his patients. His skills are great, and he is very honest not into making money out of you. If it's something that fillers could not do he would tell you not trying to milk you for any money. Highly recommend him.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Extremely caring, honest, great skills. Not after patients money. He really listens to your problem and try to give you the best solution. I

Hi 2574anon,

Thanks for information about the doctor, it's always good to hear you had a great doctor. How was the actual proceedure? Did you have much downtime, how did it work that they fixed your cheeks, do you have pictures? We love pictures and would love to see how everything turned out.

All the best,