Painless and healing well - Toronto, ON

Hello all, on March 27, 2012 I had rhinoplasty...

Hello all, on March 27, 2012 I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Oakley Smith. Today is the 1 week mark since my surgery as well was my 2nd post op appointment with Dr. Smith which he removed my cast/splints so far I am very pleased with my results although its just been 1 week!. My nose has always been an issue for me and I am very happy with my decision to go with this doctor. I surprisingly had very little pain, well no pain at all! I was very pleased how well I have healed, minimal brusing, swelling and pain!

I was ready to do it! And had the utmost...

I was ready to do it! And had the utmost confidence in Dr. Oakley Smith

Looks great !!
Thanks for sharing your review. Your nose looks great! Do you have any updated pictures? Are you still happy with the results? I noticed you said you had a consult with Dr. Solomon. I went to Dr. Solomon 3 times from 2007-2011 and have had nothing but problems. I am looking into Dr. Smith to work on my nose in hopes he can fix it. I have pictures on my review if you want to have a look.
Hi! Can you post some updated pics? How did your nose heal? Would love to get an update. I hope you are happy with the end result a year later.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

The main reason why my surgery went so well and why I am continuing to heal beautifully is because this doctor really takes pride in what he does and cares for his patients. I would highly recommend this doctor without hesitation! I did a lot of research before choosing dr. Smith and even went to 2 other consultations, the other dr's (solomon/rival) demeanor and personality could not compare to Dr. Smith. He is truly amazing at what he does! Regards, Renee.