I Am So Happy I Finally Had my Ears Pinned... Just Wish I Had Done It Sooner! Toronto, Ontario

I am a 30+ year old woman who has been self...

I am a 30+ year old woman who has been self conscious of my prominent ears all my life. My older brother used to call me Dumbo and I spent most of my life hating my ears. I had begged my parents to have it done, but they were both either too cruel/practical to allow me to have it done as a young person.
In my late teens I worked as a model and remember a very scarring incident where the photographer demanded the make-up artist use double-sided tape to hold them back for a series of head shots... I vowed right then and there to save money and fix the one thing that I hated every time I looked in the mirror.
Life got busy and I found myself getting older, and married- my husband always told me he loved my hair up and asked why I never wear it up when we go out... I had to confess that I hated my ears. He told me to get them fixed if they bothered me and suggested I find a surgeon who specialized in that the of surgery.
After a ton of research I found Dr. Gantous. His method of fixing ears was unlike any other I found in Toronto, he did the surgery without incisions!! So that meant NO SCARRING, at all- and at my age, I didn't want to have to explain to people in my social circle that I'd had plastic surgery for something that most people never noticed.
He and his staff were amazing, the procedure took only a short time and I was at a friends bridal shower the very next day- with my hair in a ponytail.
My girlfriend asked me if I did my make-up differently, because something looked just a little better- exactly the reaction I wanted! (of course I told her exactly what was done and how happy I was)
I wish I had done the surgery years ago. The prominent ears run in my family and my little nephew will be the next one to visit Dr Gantous office if he expresses interest when he's older. I have recommended Dr. Gantous to my closest friends and family.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gantous was amazing. He made me feel at ease and answered all my questions (I had a lot). His secretary, Mary Anne, was amazing about accommodating my schedule with appointments.