Sculptra is a Great Filler in the Right Hands - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I’m 37 years old and I were very unhappy...

I’m 37 years old and I were very unhappy with my nasolabial folds for few years. After reading reviews online I became very scared about bumps and horror stories and I was very skeptical about fillers.

I’ve decided to go with Sculptra because of it’s promises ( natural, gradual building results that last up to 2 years) and after doing my homework I’ve decided with a dermatologist in Toronto (I live here). You can actually go on Scuptra’s website and find a trained doctor and they only train specialists so that not everybody can use Sculptra.
I have to tell you that I was blown away by the results.......way above my expectations!! Sculptra builds up gradually, natural looking and it will last up to 2 years which is way longer than the other fillers.

I didn’t tell any of my friends but almost all of them started noticing that I look more rested, younger but they couldn’t quite put their finger on it because the result built up in time.

I can’t emphasise enough the importance of the right doctor, do your homework, go to ratedoctor.com and see the ratings for a physician and most of all don’t go a doctor because they promise you a lower price......you might end up paying more to get the cheap job fixed.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

The best dermatologist!! I'm a perfectionist and very hard to please and I wouldn't go to anybody else when it comes to Botox, fillers and dermatological advice in general. After Botox - natural look,not the frozen 'deer in the headlights' kind of look. Eyebrow lifted and the wrinkles around my eyes are GONE!! After Sculptra - perfect symmetry,no bruises ( and I normally bruise like a peach!) and no bumps...no sign whatsoever that I have fillers in my face He's been doing this for over 10 years and thousands of happy patients are the best rating a doctor can get. He's got every type of filler on the market in his cupboard so he uses different kinds based on patient and procedure