Sculptra is a Great Filler in the Right Hands - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I’m 37 years old and I were very unhappy...

I’m 37 years old and I were very unhappy with my nasolabial folds for few years. After reading reviews online I became very scared about bumps and horror stories and I was very skeptical about fillers.

I’ve decided to go with Sculptra because of it’s promises ( natural, gradual building results that last up to 2 years) and after doing my homework I’ve decided with a dermatologist in Toronto (I live here). You can actually go on Scuptra’s website and find a trained doctor and they only train specialists so that not everybody can use Sculptra.
I have to tell you that I was blown away by the results.......way above my expectations!! Sculptra builds up gradually, natural looking and it will last up to 2 years which is way longer than the other fillers.

I didn’t tell any of my friends but almost all of them started noticing that I look more rested, younger but they couldn’t quite put their finger on it because the result built up in time.

I can’t emphasise enough the importance of the right doctor, do your homework, go to ratedoctor.com and see the ratings for a physician and most of all don’t go a doctor because they promise you a lower price......you might end up paying more to get the cheap job fixed.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

The best dermatologist!! I'm a perfectionist and very hard to please and I wouldn't go to anybody else when it comes to Botox, fillers and dermatological advice in general. After Botox - natural look,not the frozen 'deer in the headlights' kind of look. Eyebrow lifted and the wrinkles around my eyes are GONE!! After Sculptra - perfect symmetry,no bruises ( and I normally bruise like a peach!) and no bumps...no sign whatsoever that I have fillers in my face He's been doing this for over 10 years and thousands of happy patients are the best rating a doctor can get. He's got every type of filler on the market in his cupboard so he uses different kinds based on patient and procedure

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your review. I'm glad it turned out so great, do you have pictures? How was the down time? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,