So Scared! - Toronto, ON

Going on Thursday for butt implants.... When will...

Going on Thursday for butt implants.... When will I be able to return to my office job? I'm scared that I won't be able to sit ..... I was told I would be able to return after 3-4 days but I'm reading so many things online that I will have to wait 2weeks!! Plz help AsAp with an answer..... Thank you!!

Still cant sit!!! Scared i might have infection

I think i might have an infection... Calling my Doc... Tmrw... I have a little bit of smelly pus where my incision is and i keep gettingcharlie horse like pains on my rigt cheek.. If there is a doctor reading plz answer me with what u think.. Ps.. My doc put a Cellophane plastic over the incision which is now peeling off...

What is your doctor's name?
Hope everything goes or went well. Ms. New Booty. Hopefully you can post up some pics.
I highly doubt u can return to work after 3-4 days u need at least 6 weeks off. You want smooth non complicated recovery. You said u have an office job, u cannot sit down for about 2-3 weeks.....talk to ur doctor

Hi there, welcome!

I hope your procedure went well and you have a smooth recovery! Personally I would think that 3-4 days is a little ambitious, but I'm not a doctor so maybe that will work out fine.

Please do let us know how your progressing!