Augmentation Makes Moms Feel Good Again... - Toronto, Ontario

I used to think that breast implants were for...

I used to think that breast implants were for "dancer"...until I had three kids! I wanted to look like the old me- after all, the gym could change many things, but it could not bring back fulness to my breasts. I overcame my hesitance when I reframed it in my mind- to me breast augmentation was restorative. I wanted to look like the old me, but a bit better.

Dr. B was very informative and clearly laid out my options and what he recommended. He suggested a size that would go un-noticed by most (especially since I'd been stuffing my bra for so long!)...but noticed to me. He and the staff were so friendly and supportive. 1 month post-op and people keep asking me if I changed my hair, or lost weight. My husband says that I now stand taller and more confident. I just went out and bought a real bra- without padding!

My fear going into it was a 9/10. After meeting Dr. B and seeing his knowing his reputation for excellence, seeing his before and afters, I was a 3/10 (was still nervous having never had surgery before!!)...after surgery, I look like a 10/10. I can't believe how realistic everything looks.

Only con- it's tough to recover from the pain and swelling with kids racing around at home...oh and now I have to tell my husband to stop looking at me with such awe! He's happy that I'm happy and I'm happy with my results, 100%!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon