Augmentation Makes Moms Feel Good Again... - Toronto, Ontario

I used to think that breast implants were for...

I used to think that breast implants were for "dancer"...until I had three kids! I wanted to look like the old me- after all, the gym could change many things, but it could not bring back fulness to my breasts. I overcame my hesitance when I reframed it in my mind- to me breast augmentation was restorative. I wanted to look like the old me, but a bit better.

Dr. B was very informative and clearly laid out my options and what he recommended. He suggested a size that would go un-noticed by most (especially since I'd been stuffing my bra for so long!)...but noticed to me. He and the staff were so friendly and supportive. 1 month post-op and people keep asking me if I changed my hair, or lost weight. My husband says that I now stand taller and more confident. I just went out and bought a real bra- without padding!

My fear going into it was a 9/10. After meeting Dr. B and seeing his knowing his reputation for excellence, seeing his before and afters, I was a 3/10 (was still nervous having never had surgery before!!)...after surgery, I look like a 10/10. I can't believe how realistic everything looks.

Only con- it's tough to recover from the pain and swelling with kids racing around at home...oh and now I have to tell my husband to stop looking at me with such awe! He's happy that I'm happy and I'm happy with my results, 100%!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing your story. I am scheduled for surgery in the next few weeks (also live in Toronto) but am feeling a lot of fear. Can I ask if you are still happy with the outcome? Would you go through with it again? thanks.

Good for you! It must be fantastic to feel so confident in your body now. If you have before and after pics you want to put up, we'd love to see them. (You can do clothed, even). Thanks for sharing your story with us!

You might want to join me on Facebook at a community I've started called Moms Who Want Their Bodies Back.