Well on my way to being super flat!!

When I was younger (9th, 10th grade) I was a big...

When I was younger (9th, 10th grade) I was a big girl. I am 5'3 and I was a size 18-20. Over time I lost the weight, at one point I was a size 4/6. However, I always had a 'frowning' belly button, and a ton of extra skin that would never go away. So, at 28, before any children or marriage, I decided to get the procedure done.

I went in for my tummy tuck/lipo/MR on December 18th. Today is PO day 2, and from everyone's reaction I look insanely skinny already. I keep getting referred to as a blonde Kim Kardashian. (I have a booty, and natural DD's).

The pain is totally manageable. The first day home from the clinic was the easiest, yesterday (PO day 1) was the most difficult.

I will keep this 'review' updated as the days and weeks go on!

So - had my drains out at PO day 9. Felt A MILLION...

So - had my drains out at PO day 9. Felt A MILLION times better. Then last night (New Years Day), I took off my binder to shower and realized my stomach had turned into a waterbed. I touch one side and it ripples like a waterbed does. SO annoying. Everything below my boobs is swollen and FILLED with liquid. My dr is away on vacation, and his back-up claims he can't see me until tomorrow. However, that office and my work are not anywhere near eachother so I'm more than a little irritated. Here's hoping I can get the extra liquid sucked out of me today!!

So - seroma update! Last time I posted I had a...

So - seroma update! Last time I posted I had a seroma. I had 165cc's drained from my tummy, and the next day it started filling again. A week later (today) I went in to see my doctor and I had 140cc's drained. He wants me to go back on Friday, and then again on Wednesday. He said by then it should be gone! Woohoo!! I love the look of my stomach when it's drained! It's skinny again lol

So - last update was on Jan 9th and I had just had...

So - last update was on Jan 9th and I had just had my seroma drained for the second time. I went back two days later and it was gone! The doctor recommended keeping the binder on for an extra week due to the seroma - which was fine with me!

It is now two weeks from the last dr check-up (when the seroma was determined to be gone). The last couple of weeks have been great. The only issue is that my incision seemed to almost open (like lots of the other ladies on my thread) in two spots, and has been annoying. The rest of my incision is super thin. It is higher than I thought/hoped, but I'm crossing my fingers it's from the swelling.

I am now living sans binder...it feels great. I look great. My clothes are getting smaller by the day! I do start of the morning totally flat, and then by the time I get to work (I take the subway) I'm already a little swollen. By the end of the work day I'm hunched over and a lot swollen lol.

I saw my PS today - said the swelling is totally normal. 5 weeks is so fresh it's like I got the surgery done yesterday. He said I have a LOT to look forward to - in a few more months lol. Each day will get better. He also said that the opening in the incision is totally normal and it will close and heal itself. I told him that it better be gone because I just booked my trip to CABO for the end of Feb!!!!

I've also posted some updated pics!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Levine has performed work on a couple friends of mine who had amazing results. I went to him, he answered all of my questions, no BS, his assistant is a doll, and he's no BS.

Looking awesome!!!
Wow that's a lot you poor thing. I hope it eases soon for you so you can enjoy your new tummy
Feel that! Hate hate hate my seroma. Feel like a pincushion getting stuck every 2 days!
Great results. You look fantastic. Take care.
Omg :-(:-(, we are identical surgery same day, drains taken out say day and now a damn seroma. They didn't lie when they said this is one hell of a journey. So far my dr aspirated 20cc last Thursday, but now I think the seroma is forming within my pubic area b.c. its mega swollen. So back to the p.s. I go tomorrow. Were you able to have the fluid aspirated yet ?? How's it going so far.
I had 165cc taken out last Wednesday. The next day the seroma was filling up slowly again. I see my dr on this Wednesday (only time I could get away from work). By the end of the day my pubic area is double the size. It looked SO good after surgery. It was pulled up a bit and so flat, my stomach was so flat. Then BAM all swollen. Wednesday I'm going to make him drain my pubic area and stomach until it's flat again. I will not take NO for an answer! Let me know how your appointment goes today! Hopefully they can tell you how long seromas are supposed to last - and then you can tell me!
Made an appt for Thursday to see my p.s. let me know how things go Wednesday for you. I just want to finish enjoying da results. Keep me posted.
I'm wondering if I have that also. My upper abdominal area is si puffy and bloated. It's feeling like a cantalope under the skin
I have def been swollen, but this is an entirely new definition of swollen. When I push on my belly you can literally see the fluid move like a wave. It's SO weird!!!
I'm kinda feeling like 9 mo preggo
Aw good luck I hope they can see you soon. The other dr must be in surgery because that seems like a must see today appt. I doubt your PS would make you wait that long
Glad to hear and see you are doing so well
Looking great!!!!
Looking great! I haven't attempted to try and put on a bikini!
Congrats!!! You look fabulous. And I'm so happy you are feeling good, too! :)
You look great!
You look great. You don't have to have any tape over your incision site anymore? I'm PO day 11 and I still have tape on mine.
Thank you!!! I'm not sure if I ever did have any tape on my incision... I went for my first PO yesterday and didn't watch what he did - maybe he took it off?
Look good so far!!!
You look great!!! What was your weight before TT? I am 4 days PO still hunched and a little scared to see my tummy Lol.. But looks like you have recovered and are doing great
Thank you!! I was around 165 before the lipo/TT. I haven't weighed myself since - and prob won't until I can start working out again. I only looked at it for the first time today. I was so scared - but it isn't that bad :) It's so surreal that my tummy looks like this now! Surreal and amaze haha. I think today with the binder off and on, I'm more sore. I'm also taking one perk instead of 2... it makes a difference. Are you still on the pain meds?
Awesome! So excited for you! Until Yesterday I took my hydrocodones but today I will attempt to take advil hopefully I can do with those because Hydro makes me sleepy and naseaus. I kinda wish that I wore a binder. Mine does no binder, no tape. I can see mine and just have it covered with neosporin and pads and my granny panties lol the scar is sovweird looking to me but when it is covered and I see my belly OMG I look 10000 times better.
YAY!!! That's amazing! The perks make me nauseous too. I tightened my binder too tight yesterday and was in SO MUCH pain. It was squeesing on my drainage tubes. So gross haha. However - everyone keeps telling me how amazing I look. I can't wait for the first two months to be up! PS - how funny are the granny panties. I keep telling everyone I show my tummy to, not to judge me lol
I am not and won't be sporting any granny panties. It must be nice to hear compliments already I'm still laid up in bed!
Hey skinny looking nice and flat!