Thermage Was Definitely Worth It! - Toronto, ON

I had Thermage (face) last summer with Dr. Gidon,...

I had Thermage (face) last summer with Dr. Gidon, and I am thrilled with the results. I wanted to smooth out the fine lines and wrinkles on my face, and to just get a more "fresh" look.I also didn't want any down time. I was surprised that the "results" (improvements) really did continue to appear over the next few months. The procedure wasn't painful either (always a bonus). Dr. Gidon was extremely good at answering all of my questions about Thermage before my treatment (and I had many questions!!). When I look at the before/after photos, I am really happy with the results of my Thermage treatment.

Toronto Dermatologist

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Gidon several years ago for a dermatology appointment (mole check). My ratings are excellent because every treatment I've had with Dr. Gidon, and Dr. Gidon's staff, has been amazing. I know that she is up-to-date with the latest and newest aesthetic procedures. She is honest and realistic in terms of expectations. She is friendly and, as mentioned, answers each and every question thoroughly. Dr. Gidon doesn't "push" me to buy or do treatments. Rather, I am the one who tends to ask if I should "get" this or that. She always spends ample time with me, and I never feel like I'm being rushed. I also appreciate that I've never had to wait because Dr. Gidon's office runs so efficiently. I've complimented Dr. Gidon's front desk staff several times because they are so kind and strive to accommodate. It's clear that Dr. Gidon cares about her patients' satisfaction.....and SPF is a must!! :)

I'm glad to hear you are liking the results.  I'd love it if you would post those before & after pictures so we can see the changes too. :)