Stunning Brazilian Butt Lift in Toronto, ON

Pros: Balanced my figure, sculpted sexy curves,...

Pros: Balanced my figure, sculpted sexy curves, took away fat I couldn't lose with diet or exercise alone.

Cons: A bit of discomfort but not that bad if you follow instructions.

Just passed 3 weeks post op and the shape and...

Just passed 3 weeks post op and the shape and contour looks better everyday, but especially in the last week. I have resumed exercise (lots of walking, no weight training yet) and feel fantastic.

The compression garments are so important to keep everything tight. I did follow Dr. J's advise to take it off several times a day to massage the areas so you don't get dents (from the garment) in your tissue. I have large quads, so I had to cut the lower hem of the garment as it was cutting in so deeply and was very uncomfortable.

After doing some research online I decided to help speed the healing this surgery with some nutritional supplements. I took Traumeel homeopathics 1 week prior to surgery which I switched to Arnica Montana 200CH the morning of surgery for at least 1 week then switched back to Traumeel. I also took Bromelain to reduce inflammation and swelling. I didn't take this until 2 days after surgery and continue to take this today. This has helped me so much. I've used this with an orthopaedic foot surgery and it cut my healing time in almost half!

I am so happy with my results and have a hard time thinking it will get even better in time. Any questions or tips, don't hesitate to ask!

Firstly, sorry for the delay on the posting of my...

Firstly, sorry for the delay on the posting of my photos. Here are my pre-op pics taken on the morning of surgery by Dr. J

Post-op at 8 weeks

Post-op at 8 weeks

9 Months out

9 Months out

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I just had a Brazilian Butt Lift by Dr. Jugenburg, and am simply THRILLED, only wished I would've found him sooner. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon with an artistic eye that knew exactly what I was looking for and what my body was capable of achieving with his help. I found that by understanding his method of firstly sculpting the surrounding area then secondarily augment the butt to get the most aesthetic look in the end. I am a very fit athletic woman and trust me I workout and have done more lunges and squats that I care to admit! My body just wouldn't build out the glute max. area (genetics). I did my research (throughout N. America) and found Dr. J. I say with confidence that he is "THE" butt PS to see if you want the most beautiful shape under care of a highly qualified surgeon. He even teaches this method to other PS! His team is simply amazing. He has his own surgical suite in the Royal York so it couldn't be a better choice for my recovery. Thank you & God bless!

Would you mind posting some pics?
pics?
can you email me pics!? lr.5@hotmail.com
can you please post pics?
Hi hun did you take bromelain before surgery?
pictures?
Very nice, natural results. Congrats!
Girl if you dont stop with the BS because you know damn well those last 4 or 5 photos are photo-shopped. What in the hell is wrong with you women who come on this site to fool other women into thinking these photos are of your overall look when you know it is NOT? Ask me why do I care? What business is it of mine? I AM A WOMAN. I DO NOT LIKE LIARS AND DECIEVERS!!!! The women on this site come here to get REAL viable and pertent information to make an important decision about choosing the right PS for them and may even go with your PS because of the post-op photos and you people are lying about your results. SMDH!!! This is not only WRONG on so many levels, but it is outlandish and downright foolishness. Please don't do that because these girls are spending a LOT of money for these procedures.... Pick YOUR doc and get jacked up because YOU decided to post fake photos? This site is SUPPOSED to be of support and encouragement not trickery!! I SWEAR, EVERYTIME I SEE A PHOTO THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED AS DR'S RESULTS, AND IT HAS BEEN ALTERED OR PHOTO-SHOPPED, I PROMISE I WILL BE THE ONE TO PUT IT ON BLAST. Now go ahead and ask yourself, well damn, how does she know it has been photo-shopped? Looks perfect huh? Ugggggghhhhhhhhh.....
Holy smokes!! Sorry to tell you this, but I swear to the Father above that I did not photoshop those pictures at all! Maybe it is the setting on my digital camera that is throwing you off, it was set on a portrait setting (to make skin tones look nicer, I think). As much as I can empathize with your frustrations, I assure you that this is me, unaltered and I am VERY real. I'd be more than happy to take more photos, just for you! :) Before I did this procedure, I too had to do alot of research and had to be discerning before I went ahead with it. So I hear you when you're upset with fakers!! As much as I do empathize with you, I don't appreciate character attacks but am not bothered by them either. I know who I am, and I am not a liar or deceiver. I have to tell you that you've got it wrong but it's all good. I totally forgive you! Sorry, that you've had a bad experiences with trying to gather information, but I wish you all the best and would be more than happy to help you out if you'd like. Want more photos with just a straight auto-focus, I'd be happy to post those too? Have a beautiful Sunday! :)
No Comment. I see no need for it. (smiles)
Just thought, I'd lay this to rest ASAP. I've retaken my pics on the same day with an auto setting without any alterations whatsoever. You know what though, I'm taking this as a HUGE compliment that I've got a great ass! Thanks so much, you made my day! Can't wait to share this story :)
Lol u can tell this is NOT Photoshopped and that Is just a setting that clarifies pictures hahahaha
Thank you, just thought I'd upload another round on auto-focus just for fun! Hey, at least it looks so good it ruffles feathers...that's awesome!
I'll keep posting so be sure to follow my updates. Good luck in your search, but I have to say Dr. J gave me exactly what I wanted, in a professional manner and for those reasons, he gets 5 stars in my review! Sorry it upset you so much, but thats what envy can do All the best, girl! :)
Wow i feel bad cuz i didnt catch it.......before commenting
Thanks! Not sure what you'd feel bad about, not to worry at all! I've been still weight training to try to get more glute development to support the look of the BBL...seems to be helping.
AHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO OFF I CAN'T I CAN'T!!! YOU LOOK GOOD THOUGH....
Your results look very natural. You look great! Thanks for updating with somewhat longterm pics
I thought so too it looks very natural and nice...but the way mspeekaboo went in I was rolling on the floor lmao this is too funny...
glad i found someone who also has gotten 400cc,i was a bit worrid,because that is all i can get to,my date is set for August 8,you look GREAT...
How mAny CCS didu get in each buttock?
Yes, I was sitting just after a month.

Most of my fat was placed in the upper areas of the buttocks not the lower portion, so I was able to sit right on my "sit" bones and back of the upper thighs. I placed a pillow to prop myself up when driving and flying, so get used to taking a little rectangular pillow with you! I can now sit on my butt, but I still prefer to sit on the pillow. I also sleep on my back but with pillows underneath me except for butt, I allow the pillows to separate a bit to let my butt to sit in that area so that I don't compress it.
Have you started sitting? If so di you sit on anything or just your butt?
Yeah, it's going to feel very strange!! Super hard, swollen like an over stuffed sausage! As per my Dr.'s recommendations, no, do not massage it at all. The fat cells are really vul net able right now and you can damage them with any pressure. Get on your belly and start a good book. Massage the areas your dr took the far FROM to keep the fat cells from growing back.
Omg you look amazing! I'm barely 2 days post op and well my butt just feels really hard am I supposed to massage it? Please any little bit of info will help