Stunning Brazilian Butt Lift in Toronto, ON

Pros: Balanced my figure, sculpted sexy curves,...

Pros: Balanced my figure, sculpted sexy curves, took away fat I couldn't lose with diet or exercise alone.

Cons: A bit of discomfort but not that bad if you follow instructions.

Just passed 3 weeks post op and the shape and...

Just passed 3 weeks post op and the shape and contour looks better everyday, but especially in the last week. I have resumed exercise (lots of walking, no weight training yet) and feel fantastic.

The compression garments are so important to keep everything tight. I did follow Dr. J's advise to take it off several times a day to massage the areas so you don't get dents (from the garment) in your tissue. I have large quads, so I had to cut the lower hem of the garment as it was cutting in so deeply and was very uncomfortable.

After doing some research online I decided to help speed the healing this surgery with some nutritional supplements. I took Traumeel homeopathics 1 week prior to surgery which I switched to Arnica Montana 200CH the morning of surgery for at least 1 week then switched back to Traumeel. I also took Bromelain to reduce inflammation and swelling. I didn't take this until 2 days after surgery and continue to take this today. This has helped me so much. I've used this with an orthopaedic foot surgery and it cut my healing time in almost half!

I am so happy with my results and have a hard time thinking it will get even better in time. Any questions or tips, don't hesitate to ask!

Firstly, sorry for the delay on the posting of my...

Firstly, sorry for the delay on the posting of my photos. Here are my pre-op pics taken on the morning of surgery by Dr. J

Post-op at 8 weeks

Post-op at 8 weeks

9 Months out

9 Months out

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I just had a Brazilian Butt Lift by Dr. Jugenburg, and am simply THRILLED, only wished I would've found him sooner. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon with an artistic eye that knew exactly what I was looking for and what my body was capable of achieving with his help. I found that by understanding his method of firstly sculpting the surrounding area then secondarily augment the butt to get the most aesthetic look in the end. I am a very fit athletic woman and trust me I workout and have done more lunges and squats that I care to admit! My body just wouldn't build out the glute max. area (genetics). I did my research (throughout N. America) and found Dr. J. I say with confidence that he is "THE" butt PS to see if you want the most beautiful shape under care of a highly qualified surgeon. He even teaches this method to other PS! His team is simply amazing. He has his own surgical suite in the Royal York so it couldn't be a better choice for my recovery. Thank you & God bless!