Septoplasy - Toronto, ON

Being a working person in my mid-twenties, i was...

being a working person in my mid-twenties, i was eager to have this surgery performed while I could take time off. Within two weeks, i was back to work. There was considerable swelling for about two months, but it was noticeable only to someone who would have had a similar surgery. If you are considering rhinoplasty, you understand how challenging a decision this can be, and how it's not always clear whether going 'under the knife' will result in the kinds of aesthetic changes you wanted.

I'm glad you're pleased. Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Google search, referral from a specialist in Montreal, general feeling of competence upon meeting him and checking out the website. Dr. Rival is a fantastic doctor - professional, friendly, incredibly skilled and makes his patients feel well taken care of. I went to him for a septo-rhinoplasty and was made to feel at ease about the whole experience. What I can assure you of is how well taken care of you will be in Dr. Rival's hands. This is partly because of the digital imaging he does pre-surgery, which helps you see what he can do (managing expectations). The other helpful resource are the photos he keeps on his website, which gives you an idea of his work. Highly recommend Dr. Rival!