I Love my New Nose- Looks Very Natural - Toronto, ON

I've wanted a nose job for a very long time...

I've wanted a nose job for a very long time because I hated my bulky bridge that made my nose look huge and "out of place". It especially showed in pictures, which I avoided like the plague. All I wanted was to fix the width of my bridge in relation to my nose's tip and make it smoother.

However, I also wanted a natural looking nose and I didn't want to come out unrecognizable either. As an African American, the last thing I wanted was another Michael Jackson cookie-cutter nose! Luckily I found Dr. Mounsey who specializes in ethnic rhinoplasty. He understood exactly what I wanted and my new nose is beautiful! My face is more balanced and it really shows in pictures.

Best of all, it is so natural, no one can guess I've had anything done. Only my friends who knew beforehand about my surgery plans see the difference. Please see Dr. Mounsey if you are of ethnic origins; although you may have to do plenty of travelling (which I did because I live soooo far away), it is well worth it!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor!

Hey has anyone seen dr mounsey? What is the cost of rhinoplasty with him around? Starting range, I know it varies depending on what the person needs, I am just curious. Looking for a reasonably priced rhino doc and hoping someone can help me out!
I wish you coudl upload some pictures

I'm glad you ended up with such a great result! Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf!