I Wish I Never Met Him- Toronto, ON

Absolutely disgraceful. My rhinoplasty results were initially satisfactory...

Absolutely disgraceful. My rhinoplasty results were initially satisfactory, and I was interested in another facial procedure. Instead of honouring our relationship (as a long-term client of his), he pushed for an additional procedure that I wasn't comfortable with. I communicated my reservations about the procedure but he assured me that the change will be subtle and that it will enhance the result. It has been the worst decision of my entire life and I have been depressed ever since. My nose/chin relationship is out of balance as is everything in my face; I used to have a youthful face and now I look aged. He kept ignoring my emails for months until I wrote a critical review on another site, upon which he suddenly got in touch and had the gall to blame me and not assume responsibility!

This guy is contemptible and I have to live with the damage he caused to my face. After speaking to other surgeons about my situation I was shocked at what has happened. If that's the way he treats long-term clients I dread to think how he's treating new patients. He concealed the potential serious risks of the additional procedure in spite of communicating my reservations in advance, and he clearly did not have my best interests at heart.

Folks this is your face: make sure you avoid unscrupulous “doctors” like that. Never did I expect a medical doctor to behave so dishonestly! In my opinion, this industry requires strict regulation at Provincial and Federal level in Canada. I wish I never met him he ruined my life- make sure he
doesn’t ruin yours

This review has been edited at the request of the community member on 06/22/15.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do yourselves a big favour and find another doctor who has ethics and more experience. You've been warned: Do NOT let this evil, money-hungry creature touch your face- you will regret it.