Nose Not Straight - Looks Like a Small Dent - Toronto, ON

Hello, I had rhinoplasty done 13 days ago and feel...

Hello, I had rhinoplasty done 13 days ago and feel that my nose is not straight. I had bone and scar tissue removed from the area where it looks like a small dent on my nose. Not sure if its just the swelling where my looks uneven but I am worried that the nose will not be even. Scar tissue was also removed from the tip which is also swollen, but happy with that.... Should I be worried about this?

Hi Edith, How has your recovery gone? What surgeon did you use? Thanks
Swelling in the postoperative period may impair visualization of the final contour of your nose. I would recommend waiting and then a simple correction would be warranted at a later point.
By the way , who did your revision and are you happy with the result because we can not see the Before. Thank you.
I did it 2 wks ago. I am kind of happy, but not really... I just wanted a straight side profile.

Hi there,

I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged with your results. If it helps, you're still in early days and you have a lot of healing yet to do.

Here's what some doctors said to another RealSelf member who was concerned about a nose dent after rhinoplasty. Please let us know how you continue to heal!

thank you... i will keep you posted