Fat Transfer to Breasts from Abdominal Area - Toronto, ON

I've gone to two consultations so far. Each one...

I've gone to two consultations so far. Each one was brief, about 20 minutes. The doctor told me it would take 1.5 hours for the liposuction and another 1.5 hours for the fat transfer if I remember correctly. The doctor told me after 5-7 days I can return to work. Compression garments are supposed to be worn 1-2 weeks 24 hours a day and then another 1-2 weeks half the time. I chose fat transfer to breast because I also wanted liposuction so I figured I could get 2 procedures in one. I had the options of up to 400cc of fat transfer to each breast and up to 1.5 litres of fat removed. I opted for 250cc for each breast as I did not want the results to be very obvious. The downside to this procedure is moving fat to the breast can cause "calcifications" or little nodules and it makes it difficult to detect breast cancer later on. Might have to get a biopsy rather than mammogram because mammogram might not be able to detect whether the calcification is cancerous or not. I was informed by the doctor some radiologists in the United States are trained to spot the difference so I have to do my research to find one. I worked out on my abdominal region a lot in the past and didn't notice a difference. I've always been very insecure about it and covering up. I didn't want to feel like that anymore so I chose to get this procedure done. Right now I'm feeling very nervous about the procedure, the recovery time and the possible unnatural look.

liposuction amount

Also I should mention that he took out about 800 cc of fat from my abdominal area. the amount of fat you want in your breasts is about a quarter of what they suction because about half of the fat survives the centrifusion process.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon