Laser Hair Removal - Toronto, ON

0% hair removed after 3 sessions, and 0% stretch...

0% hair removed after 3 sessions, and 0% stretch mark scar reduction.

Both the hair removal and the scar reduction did not show any results. I had arms, shoulders and eye brows done.

I have a few large stretch marks that I thought I could get the pigment and texture reduced, but noticed no difference after 3 treatments.

The clinic acts professional, but no point in going if treats don't work. So far reading reviews, I am lucky I didn't get any adverse side effects, just no results.

Oh I asked for a refund, and all they could say was, "Why would people come here if it didn't work?". All I wanted to say was why do they come here. The real answer is it only works for 40-50% of people. Also I have very white skin with black hair, it should have worked like a dream.
What laser were they using at this place? And can you give the name of the place? I'm interested in getting this done myself and I want to know what laser and what place to stay away from. (In Toronto as well).
Q Esthetics at Bay Street atrium.

They use the Palomar Starlux 500, which is both laser and IPL.

I chose them, because on Google they come as the #1 result, and had the best price. Logically I thought a place with two offices in high traffic areas would be a safe bet. Wrong.
Nancy at Q Esthetics