Juvederm/Voluma Therapy - Toronto, ON

There is too much to tell...I did it, and I feel...

There is too much to tell...I did it, and I feel great about having done so.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I have lived with the stigmatizing and saddening effects of Facial Lipodystrophy for 17 years. I saw Marc first appx. 10 years ago (things/issues in the field of "wasting" were largely an unknown) and he and I talked about potential solutions for me. I went ahead with his advice, which while avant garde was also carefully dispensed so as to manage expectations on each side - his and mine. It was successful. 10 years later, much more wasting conflated with ageing, and I call on Marc again. Of course, treatments have expanded and improved over the time away and he and I come up with a plan that will help ease the effect of time, stress, sadness...each of which are a significant component of my self esteem. Some 13 vials of Voluma over 2 visits to his office, 3 hours (much of which was spent with him assuring, reassuring, listening and listening again) of his gentle and precise manner/intelligence, and I am now full where I was hollowed. Bright where there were shadows. I did not intend that too sound flaky however there are few words that explain the feeling(s) that are associated with relief, comfort and a semblance of acceptance of the way in which I perceive the way(s) in which others view/see me. Thank you, Marc.