Great Results - Toronto, ON

I've had two Jessner peels so far and I have...

I've had two Jessner peels so far and I have another one scheduled for tomorrow. I bought a package of three for about $300CAD. I'm 24 and white. I had a horrible breakout and acne scars and I got it done by a media ethtician (sp?) who recommended it. It burns REALLY badly when they put it one, but whatever pain is beauty! You leave it on all night and wash it off in the morning. You have to wear sunscreen. About two days after your skin literally starts peeling off. On days 3 and 4 it's pretty embarrassing to leave your house so if possible I would try to book off time from work. Around days 7 to 8 the peeling stops. I saw a noticable difference in my acne scars, they were way lighter after. My acne has also improved but I'm not sure if it's because of this or because of the Droxy and birth control pill I've been on at the same time. I would get this always over a facial, which is about the same price, since you can actually see a difference. I also got a glycolic peel and I found it make my skin glowy but did nothing for my acne or acne scars, so if that's your problem and you don't mind looking like a snake for a few days I would try this.

Same price as a facial but you can actually see results in lightening acne scars and making all your acne come to the surface!

"I saw a noticable difference in my acne scars, they were way lighter after." What you're referring to is not acne scarring - it is hyperpigmentation.

Good to hear this actually helped with your acne! I have it too, and it is really tough to find something that actually helps. Do you feel like it helps with clogged pores, or does it more just take care of the active blemishes?