My New Younger, Refreshed and Natural-looking Face! - Toronto, ON

I am 60 yold. I had my neck and lower facelift 3...

I am 60 yold. I had my neck and lower facelift 3 months ago by Dr. DuPere and the entire experience was a very pleasant one. I used to look like my mother and now I can see my youthful jawline. No more chicken neck! The hidden scars have healed nicely, all tucked into folds and lines.

A fellow Canadian. I just turned 60. Doing this was a gift to myself. I had fantastic results also. Would love to see some of your photos.
I had a neck and facelift done June 22.. I am very happy with my results so far.. Most of the numbness is gone,, I have a little left and under my chin still needs to improve a little but AS UGLY as it used to be it is wonderful now..lol.. I cant believe I had the courage to do this but I am sure glad I did
Do you have pictures?????
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

He was recommended by my sister who had the same procedure done 2 years ago and her breast lift last year. She was thrilled with the doctor's manners and results. I met with the Dr 3 times, my husband could be present, and we received detailed explanations from the doctor. The doctor was very personable and I would recommend him and his staff to anyone who is looking for aesthetic surgery!