My New Younger, Refreshed and Natural-looking Face! - Toronto, ON

I am 60 yold. I had my neck and lower facelift 3...

I am 60 yold. I had my neck and lower facelift 3 months ago by Dr. DuPere and the entire experience was a very pleasant one. I used to look like my mother and now I can see my youthful jawline. No more chicken neck! The hidden scars have healed nicely, all tucked into folds and lines.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

He was recommended by my sister who had the same procedure done 2 years ago and her breast lift last year. She was thrilled with the doctor's manners and results. I met with the Dr 3 times, my husband could be present, and we received detailed explanations from the doctor. The doctor was very personable and I would recommend him and his staff to anyone who is looking for aesthetic surgery!

A fellow Canadian. I just turned 60. Doing this was a gift to myself. I had fantastic results also. Would love to see some of your photos.
I had a neck and facelift done June 22.. I am very happy with my results so far.. Most of the numbness is gone,, I have a little left and under my chin still needs to improve a little but AS UGLY as it used to be it is wonderful now..lol.. I cant believe I had the courage to do this but I am sure glad I did
Do you have pictures?????
I am going to check him out, but wow he is far more expensive than most
Sounds like you had a very gifted doctor.....and congratulations on the new you.