Excited to Say Bye Bye Boobies :) - Toronto, ON

Hello everyone, I am 25 5'0 and weigh about 180 (...

Hello everyone, I am 25 5'0 and weigh about 180 ( very curvy ) I have my surgery coming up and I have been doing alot of reading on here about everyone's experience. I currently am a 38G and going down to a D cup.. I just want to know what is normal to be experiencing after surgery. The surgery is being covered by OHIP.

It's been while since I posted not update. I'm doing really well and healing fantastic. Dr Jugenburg has been really great with me and his staff is amazing. Kim gave me her personal cell phone number and told me if I had any problems or questions at anytime to call her. Nora and Sarah respond to my emails really quick. Dr Jugenburg is the best doctor.
My daughter had a procedure done by Dr. Martin and does not have anything positive to say about her experience. She has cried to me a few times because of his unprofessionalism and uncaring attitude. She feels helpless and is seeking another surgeon's advice because this surgeon does not care about his existing patients. Only focuses on luring new ones. Wish you all the best.
I have been reading and looking at pictures that have been posted. I only have a vertical incision, I don't have an incision under my breast.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon