Best Decision I Have Ever Made - Toronto, ON

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I have only positive things to take away from this experience. Prior to surgery every detail was taken care of smoothly, my healing progressed without incident, and the results speak for themselves. I did some online research while searching for a plastic surgeon, and am so grateful that I went to him first. Dr. Jugenburg performed a breast reduction and lift on me three months ago, and I am so happy with the results! His attentiveness and patience as I discussed with him the direction I wanted to go were very much appreciated, and he was so intuitive about what would flatter my body, I am amazed by how great I look and feel. It was genuinely a positive experience for me from start to finish, one that I now wish I had done sooner, in no small part thanks to his amazing staff. The ladies at the clinic were encouraging and always ensured that I felt at ease, it really felt like I had an entire team in my corner! The professionalism, warmth, and respect for my dignity were provided at the highest standard, I couldn't thank them all enough!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.