Dr. Jugenburg is the Best! - Toronto, ON

Breast Lift with augmentation, abdominoplasty with...

Breast Lift with augmentation, abdominoplasty with muscle repair & liposuction. All procedures were done in the same surgery. Completed May 31st, 2013. I am very happy with the results.

I really wanted to get everything done in one shot. I didn't want multiple surgery dates. Breast lift was done after years of breastfeeding left them sort of deflated. Implants were 425 and 450cc on each side to provide the upper pole fullness that I lost. (Love my breasts!!)

The abdominoplatsy was done because multiple pregnancies and weight loss left me with hanging fatty skin. The muscle repair was part and parcel of the process. I have absolutely no regrets. I am so happy I did this!

Sorry, just saw the cost at the top haha
I am going to say about 6 weeks or so. There were little weekly victories, but movement was closer to normal at 6 weeks, I'd say. ;-)

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! How long was it after surgery that you felt like yourself again?

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jugenburg is very accomplished and super professional. His work speaks for itself. I was initially nervous, but after the consultation, I was sure I found the right surgeon. I am very pleased with the work Dr. Jugenburg did, he is truly an artist. What I found most impressive about him, is that he also performs many other reconstructive surgeries for hospital patients outside of his cosmetic surgery practice. He is a very busy surgeon. His staff is always very professional and caring. Kim in particular, made her self available to my husband and I, over the weekend after my surgery. I was so grateful for this. No questions were left unanswered at any point. I wouldn't think twice about having him perform other procedures. I have 100% confidence in his abilities. Dr. Jugenburg is the best.