So Happy! - Toronto, ON

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I could not be more happy with my experience at Toronto cosmetics. I had a BA about a month ago and I am so pleased with the results. From the first time I walked in to the clinic I was met with smiling and accommodating faces (Nora and Sarah are absolutely wonderful and do an incredible job keeping things flowing). Kim talked me through the procedure and helped me chose the perfect size for me. She made me feel so calm and confident in my decision and even encouraged coming in again (for free!) just to double or triple check that the size I liked stayed the same They allowed me to do everything on my own time, and we're not pushy at all, just very supportive. When the day of the surgery came they made me so comfortable. It was like I fell asleep and woke up with my dream breasts! They provided a room for me in the hotel after my surgery which was just perfect, it made everything so easy. I just had to go down an elevator and I was in a comfy bed, and the next morning I just had to roll out of bed for my check up. After about a month they feel like they've always been there. Dr. Jugenburg is not only an impeccable surgeon he is an artist and I have him and his team to thank for my renewed confidence and this huge smile on my face.