Very happy with breast aug - Toronto, ON

I've dreamed of having full breasts for as long as...

I've dreamed of having full breasts for as long as I could remember. Unfortunately I've never developed the breasts I've always dreamed of. I was a 36B since I was 15 years old. Over the years I had put on about 50 pounds and became a 38B. I put on weight without even having children! Last year I finally decided I had enough and started exercising to get my body to the way I wanted it. With lots of exercise and dieting, I lost 50 pounds, YAY! But that left me with droopy, saggy breasts - I was a 36A/34B. My nipples were low from over stretched skin. (I went from 197 lbs to 144 lbs.)

I met Dr. Tong back in March and felt very comfortable with him. I was very nervous about the whole procedure but I knew there was no turning back, it was now or never. We decided on a 470cc silicone implant with a dual plane placement. He highly recommended I have a breast lift as well (because of the ptosis - dropping) but I decided not to. I didn't want the scars nor did I want to pay the extra $5,500. I figured if I was really unhappy, I could get the lift later on. I was hoping for the best!!

I am now 7 weeks post op and very very happy with the procedure. I am currently 158lbs, 36D YAY! My breasts look unbelievably natural and perfect for my frame. They are full and healing nicely! I can jog and exercise without any pain or discomfort. Overall I am extremely pleased with the outcome. If I could do it over, I'd probably go with 550 or 600ccs, haha but I understand that a lot of girls get boobie greed after their surgeries.

I am very pleased with Dr. Tong and his team in Toronto, ON. They made me feel comfortable, they were fast with email/phone call responses and very professional.

Congratulations on your new breasts and your weight loss! What an exciting time for you. You're already working out again 1 month post op? Have you found a favorite sports bra yet? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Great surgeon! I showed him a few pictures of my desired results and he suggested 450ccs. We eventually decided on 470ccs. They look unbelievably natural on me! I am very pleased with my choice of surgeon! :)