The Best in my Opinion - Toronto, ON

Personal reasons. There's so many benefits to...

Personal reasons. There's so many benefits to having surgery if that's what your heart wants . Why did I do it? ......to feel physically complete. Now I do. Thank you

It took me 7years to finally decide on my plastic surgery so I have to say I'm very picky and careful when it comes to serious matters. Changing my body is a big decision and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. To go in to details I had breast augmentation and Dr jugenburg put all my worries and concerns at ease. He took in to consideration my career and placement of scaring explained clearly his procedure and was very pleasant. That was all in my first impression at our consultation. He proved true and my results are amazing. Being a bikini model, there's a lot of attention on my body and I am constantly getting compliments from both men and women!

Thank you for posting your story here on RealSelf. I'm glad you love your results! What sort of implants did you go with?

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

On the staff side of things....what a great team!! I feel like I had angels helping me every step of the way. I truly feel they bent over backwards to make my dreams come true. I always recommend Dr jugenburg to everyone. He'll definatly be seeing more of me. Thank You!!!