Dr. DeLorenzi is the Best! - Toronto, ON

I had a breast augmentation and some body shaping...

I had a breast augmentation and some body shaping done (lipo) in 2003. Then went back to Dr. DeLorenzi about a year later for a tummy tuck. I was thrilled with the change in my breasts, they were the anatomically shaped silicone implants. Very natural looking and filled out what I had lost after breastfeeding three babies. I can't say enough about the tummy tuck. It changed my life. I had a lot of loose skin, not a lot of fat, but I even had skin drooping down over my belly button which totally grossed me out and made me very self-conscious.

I now have a perfect stomach. I exercise and eat clean and I think I look great in a bikini :) As an FYI to ladies considering this, be aware that it is very painful in the 10 days (at least) following surgery. This is coming from someone who had 3 c-sections. It was about twice as bad as a c-section, only the pain lasted longer. I did have an extensive muscle repair too, which I think was the cause of most of the pain (but still very worth it!!)

**Please note: this was done so long ago, I don't even remember the exact costs, but $15000 is around what I *think* it was

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DeLorenzi is an absolute pro. He is a perfectionist who is looking out for his patients' best interests. I'm so glad I went to him - it was money well spent. I only wish I knew how great the results would have been and I wouldn't have been so stressed out before hand. The fact that this was all done 9-10 years ago and I'm still thrilled with the results says a lot about Dr. DeLorenzi. Dr. DeLorenzi, if you are reading this, THANK YOU!!

I'm glad you're pleased with your results! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.