Breast Augmentation from A to a Big C, Small D - Toronto, ON

I hope to go from A to a big C, small D. I hope I...

I hope to go from A to a big C, small D. I hope I will have a natural looking u wanted a tear drop, but my ps disapproved it, he said it's not the best implant. I wanted a moderate profile but again my ps told me I was too small since I wanted a 400 cc. I trust him because of all the pics he showed me. He did a lot with HP and they look very natural, not the baseball look. That's why I don't understand why everybody says HP has a fake look. Anyway I will trust him and go with what he suggested me, I just hope it will look natural. I will keep you posted.

I finally had my surgery, yesterday sept 13. I...

I finally had my surgery, yesterday sept 13. I got 410 in the right breast & 420cc in the left one. But I don't find them as big as when I tried the 400cc at my PS. Is it normal that they look that small? And why my left breast look bigger than the right, maybe my PS should had filled them both the same?

Here are some pics after the surgery.

Here are some pics after the surgery.

Internet

Hi Breast2be!

Congratulations on your new girls!
Looks like you chose a nice size for yourself~ what I call Goldilocks boobs! LOL

Not too big, not too small...juuust right! Lol
I know everyone has already commented, but I am wondering if the size difference is swelling. You will have to wait till it all settles down to know if they are lopsided for sure.
But anyways, congratulations and welcome to the "other" side!
The big boobie side! Lol
Thank you scrappy37, they're coming along pretty nice, but still pretty high can't wait for them to drop. Thanxx !!

Hello breast2be.  Mine looked small at first too, it takes time for them to "settle" and obtain a pretty shape. Mine dropped and fluffed at approx. 8 weeks and now they appear round, full and perky! Thanks for sharing your story:-)
Thanks for ur info I appreciate it!!!
Implants placed behind the muscle are compressed at first, but as your muscles and skin begin to stretch, the implants will begin to assume a fuller, rounder shape. It's not uncommon for them to look smaller soon after the surgery, and for the next several months they will change significantly. As for the asymmetry you described, it's also normal. You may have more swelling on one side, or you may just be seeing the slight difference in the size of the implant. Assuming your surgeon planned carefully, this should even out as the breast implant drops into the pocket and your actual breast tissue redistributes. You've got a lot of changes to look forward to in the next several months. Congratulations and best wishes are in order!
I agree with upforchange, Patience, they will change a lot over the first month.
One thing I've learned from this sight is patience pays off. Give yourself time to drop and fluff!
I know it's just that I've seen people with less breast tissues than me and got less cc than me much bigger after their surgeries. Thank you!!!

High profile can look very different on different people. Just make sure you've thoroughly communicated your wants and needs to your PS. Good luck later this week and please keep us updated!