Amazing Results Just 1 Week Post-Op - Toronto, ON

One week ago I underwent Breast Augmentation with...

One week ago I underwent Breast Augmentation with lift (Mastopexy). After having breastfed four children, my breast were terribly saggy and unsymmetrical in shape. I am really amazed that it has only been 1 week since my surgery and I look and feel as amazing as I do! Without any doubt, they have expedited my recovery, and I have had none of the down-time that you may expect from this type of surgery. I look and feel like a new woman, thanks to Dr. Trevor Born!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Born exceeded all my expectations in a cosmetic plastic surgeon. Dr. Born was recommended to me by my Gynaecologist. Dr. Born is an exceptional surgeon, not only in his surgical skill but also in his personal bedside manner. He answered my many questions, gave me extensive knowledge on what to expect from the surgery and throughout my healing process. Dr. Born has amazing staff as well, who have been so supportive and attentive in every way. I highly recommend Dr. Born's line of Pre and Post Operative Supplements.

Thanks for sharing! Babies can certainly do a number on your breasts and I'm glad you're happy with how your 'girls' look now. What sort of implants did you choose to go with?