No More Angry Looks Date: 5 Years Ago and Every 4 Months - Toronto, ON

I have been having Botox injections for at least 5...

I have been having Botox injections for at least 5 years. My children had asked me why I always looked angry and had lines in between my eyes. I didn’t realize then that I was usually frowning, even if I wasn’t angry. My friend had had Botox for her frown lines with Dr. Gidon and was so happy with the results. I was surprised because she looked so natural I never realized that she had had Botox. I went to see Dr. Gidon who was very kind and explained that I frowned and squinted and Botox would relax both of those movements. She injected in between my eyebrows and my crow’s feet at the corners of my eyes. I hardly felt the injections and about one week later, I already looked happier and I found that people responded to me differently when I wasn’t frowning. Over the years I have treated other areas such as my forehead and droopy mouth. Botox has also helped prevent new lines. I love my Botox results and recommend it to all of my friends.

How did you like the Botox around your mouth? I tried just a touch of it there and found it felt really, really weird to me.

Toronto Dermatologist

Dr. Gidon never overdoes my Botox so I still have a little bit of movement and look very natural.