Mid Life Makeover - Toronto, ON

In my teens and twenties, I was significantly...

In my teens and twenties, I was significantly overweight. Over the years, I was able to lose weight and this left me with droopy breasts and a saggy tummy. Not a pretty picture in my mind. I'm now in my mid 40's, and looking to how I want to live the 2nd half of my life. I want to look good and feel good about myself. A Mommy makeover is part of that equation. I'm very happy with the results and can't believe it's me, when I look in the mirror.

I'm so glad you're pleased with your results. Can you tell us a little bit about your recovery? What were the first few days post-op like for you?
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Kasrai for a variety of reasons: her experience and all her credentials, the reviews that I read of her, the diversity of her practice, the comfort level I felt with her, her patient care coordinator Eva, and her understanding as a woman. She answered all the questions I had as well as provided answers to questions that I hadn't thought of. I found her to be, down to earth with a great bedside manner. Her team of Eva and Jane have both been delightful and very helpful on my follow up visits. I highly recommend Dr. Kasrai and her team. They made me look and feel great!