Best Decision Ever! - Ontario, CA

I am not sure if I picked the right procedure...

I am not sure if I picked the right procedure title but I had my saline implants changed to the newer gel implants and it was the best decision ever. The new implants are firmer, safer and look and feel fantastic. Dr Weinberg and his staff are absolutely amazing, his work is out if this world and very professional. I first got implants in 2002 and he did a great job so I was not going to trust anyone else. He is well known and I have friends that have gone to him for breast implants and tummy tuck and they both look amazing. I would highly recommend him you will not be disappointed I can promise you that...Since the surgery was performed in his office, my mother waited for me in the waiting area which she found very relaxing and comforting. She said the staff were very friendly, offered her coffee and make sure she was comfortable and she felt very relaxed while waiting.

Hello, Do you have his personal email. I would like to thank him for helping me
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main Breast Implant Revision community.

As a community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weinberg takes his time in explaining any procedure you are interested in getting, he describes pros and cons and tell you what truly would look great for you. He is very professional and makes you feel very comfortable knowing you may be nervous like I was knowing you are going to change the look of your body in a good way. Also the following day Dr Weinberg followed up on me and made sure everything was going good. If I had any issues it was very easy to contact him post surgery.